Organic Vegan Hand Sanitiser 50ml
Effectively sanitises your hands with 62% alcohol whilst eliminating single use plastic hand gel waste
- Waste zero natural alternative to single use synthetic hand gel.
- 62% Non -GMO organic ethanol effectively sanitises your hands
- Contains moisturising aloe -vera and vegetable glycerine to combat dry skin
- Microplastic Free – synthetic hand gels contain high levels of microplastics which damage our oceans – we are proud to be microplastic free.
- Cruelty Free
- Proud suppliers to the Scottish Government for vital frontline services including the NHS
- 2% of all our sales (not profits!) go to charity year every year.
alcohol, aqua (Water), glycerin (Vegetable), aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) leaf juice, mentha piperita (Peppermint) leaf oil, mentha viridis (Spearmint) leaf oil, litsea cubeba (May Chang) fruit oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange Sweet) peel oil, limonene, citral, linalool, geraniol, citronellol
Washing your hands with soap for 20 seconds is best but when you can’t do this a hand sanitiser is the best option. For best results spray liberally directly onto hands, rub hands together thoroughly to ensure all of hands and fingers, including nails, are sanitised. Leave to dry naturally.
Every element of this packaging has been designed with reusability in mind. Either reuse the packaging yourself, or send it back to us for free and we’ll wash and reuse it in our next batch. Learn more about Return · Refill · Repeat.
How we designed this packaging with sustainability in mind
Glass Bottles - These are all made using recycled glass. They’re widely recycled with home recycling (or you can return them to us).
Pumps – These contain metal springs, so they need to be broken down for recycling. Return them to us with the rest of your packaging and we’ll do that for you. We’re currently working on creating pumps without any metal parts…watch this space!
Rock Paper Labels – The most sustainable water-resistant material we can find. It’s 80% limestone dust (a “waste” product) and is made using no water and no bleach. Applied using ultra low-tack adhesive so they can be easily removed for reusing bottles and jars.