Beauty Kitchen - A Vegan and Cruelty-Free Certified Beauty Business

There’s no denying that veganism plays a big part in sustainability, so we are working hard to have as many vegan options for you as possible.

The Vegan Trademark

The Vegan Trademark has been helping us to identify products that are free from animal ingredients since 1990. Registration with the trademark gives Beauty Kitchen the confidence to shout about our vegan and cruelty-free skincare credentials.

Our values stem from a vision that beauty products do not need to contain animal fats or animal-based ingredients to be effective, and that animal testing is without a doubt unnecessary. We are proud to say that 95% of our products are registered with The Vegan Society, and the other 5% are vegetarian products that contain a small amount of sustainably sourced beeswax that is a waste by product of the honey industry.


What is Vegan Beauty?

The Vegan Society classify a product as vegan when there are no animal derivatives or animal by-products used and the product has not been tested on animals at any time.

Not only is vegan beauty kind to animals and the planet, but it’s also kinder to skin as alternative ingredients are generally gentler and more suited to sensitive skin types. The ingredients we use from naturally derived sourced are packed full of antioxidants, nutrients and natural oils.


Cruelty-Free Alternative Ingredients

Many cosmetics products contain animal derived ingredients such as Lanolin, Gelatin and Glycerin.

We use natural, nourishing ingredients such as organic coconut oil, shea butter, plant oils and marine extracts to provide just as effective results with a more sustainable impact on animals, people and planet.

“I’m incredibly proud to say that we have as many vegan options as we do, and to be registered with the vegan society is such an achievement.

I have wanted this from our first day at Beauty Kitchen and it’s a journey of exploration to find the best partners that will support, guide and recommend ways to become vegan” - Jo Chidley, Founder of Beauty Kitchen