Abyssinian Oil Ultimate Hydration Kit
Hydrated skin at its best! If you like dewy, hydrated, happy skin, this is the bundle for you. Each product packs a plant-seed powered punch, to give skin an intense moisture boost as it gently balances your complexion.Here‚Äôs what‚Äôs inside:
- Abyssinian Oil Hydra Boost Day Cream 60ml - For an intense moisture boost, straight to your skin.
- Abyssinian Oil Prime Time Cream Cleanser 150ml - Cleanses as it hydrates
- Abyssinian Oil Intense Moisture Facial Oil 30ml - Deeply hydrates and balances skin
- Abyssinian Oil Facial Cleansing Konjac Sponge - Gently exfoliates to boost your cleanser
- Abyssinian Oil Super Serum for Eye & Deep Lines 30ml - visibly reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Abyssinian Oil Night Halo Potent Sleep Mask 60ml - Overnight hydration treatment for a glowing complexion
- Abyssinian Oil Handbag Beauty Balm 30ml - Multi-purpose moisture boosting treatment
- Abyssinian Oil Hydration Hero Face Mist 100ml - A burst of moisture, whenever you need it most
- Abyssinian Oil Quick Fix Moisture Mask 60ml - Dewy skin in just five short minutes!
To learn more about the ingredients of the products in this kit, click on the links below to see each product:
- Abyssinian Oil Hydra Boost Day Cream 60ml
- Abyssinian Oil Prime Time Cream Cleanser 150ml
- Abyssinian Oil Intense Moisture Facial Oil 30ml
- Abyssinian Oil Facial Cleansing Konjac Sponge
- Abyssinian Oil Super Serum for Eye & Deep Lines 30ml
- Abyssinian Oil Night Halo Potent Sleep Mask 60ml
- Abyssinian Oil Handbag Beauty Balm 30ml
- Abyssinian Oil Hydration Hero Face Mist 100ml
- Abyssinian Oil Quick Fix Moisture Mask 60ml
Abyssinian Oil Hydra Boost Day Cream
Apply a small amount to face, neck and décolletage using a ‘dab and pat’ method in circular motions.
Abyssinian Oil Quick Fix Moisture Mask
Apply thin layer to face, neck and décolletag and leave for 5 minutes or longer. Remove with a konjac sponge and warm water.
Abyssinian Oil Prime Time Cream Cleanser
Massage into damp skin using circular motions and remove using a konjac sponge and warm water.
Abyssinian Oil Intense Moisture Facial Oil
Apply 4 or 5 drops twice daily, to your cleansed face and neck, using circular motions. Use before applying moisturiser, BB Cream or make-up as an excellent skin smoothing base.
Abyssinian Oil Handbag Beauty Balm
Apply sparingly to clean, dry skin as a nourishing balm. As a cleanser or mask, apply to the face and wipe off.
Abyssinian Oil Night Halo Potent Sleep Mask
Before bed, apply a thin layer and smooth all over your face and neck. Rinse off in the morning with warm water.
Abyssinian Oil Super Serum for Eye & Deep Lines
Very gently, 'dab & pat' from under eye up to the brow bone. Finish with circular motions.
Abyssinian Oil Facial Cleansing Konjac Sponge
Before use, rinse under warm water and use with your favourite cleanser. Better than your cloth or muslin, this will gently cleanse.
Abyssinian Oil Active Hydration Mist
Shake well and spray six inches away face. Gently pat into skin.
Every element of this packaging has been designed with reusability in mind. Either reuse the packaging yourself, or send it back to us for free and we’ll wash and reuse it in our next batch. Learn more about Return · Refill · Repeat.
How we designed this packaging with sustainability in mind
Aluminium Bottles – Did you know that about 75% of the aluminium ever produced is still in use today? It’s widely recycled with home recycling, but reusing your bottles is much more sustainable! Return them to us and we will wash and reuse them.
Lotion Pump – Unlike most pumps, our pumps are fully recyclable. They contain different types of plastic and a small bit of metal, so need to be broken down for recycling. Return them to us with the rest of your packaging and we’ll take care of that for you!
Rock Paper Labels – The most sustainable water-resistant material we can find. It’s 80% limestone dust (a “waste” product) and is made using no water and no bleach. Applied using ultra low-tack adhesive so they can be easily removed for reusing bottles and jars.
Konjac sponge - This entire product is compostable. The sponge, the string handle and even the packaging. When finished, you can reuse the sponge as a water reservoir for your houseplants.
Glass Bottles - These are all made using recycled glass. They’re widely recycled with home recycling (or you can return them to us)
Pipettes - Our pipettes consist of three parts. First, the glass tube and 100% recycled plastic collar - carefully pull the glass tube away from the collar, both parts are widely recycled with home recycling. The third part - the rubber bulb - is not widely recycled, but if you return your packaging to us we can wash and reuse the glass and tube and collar and the rubber bulb will be remade into something new.
Glass Jars - These are all made using recycled glass. They’re widely recycled with home recycling, or for an even more sustainable option, return them to us and we will wash and reuse them.
Plastic Jar Lids – Our lids are made from 100% recycled plastic and are widely recycled with home recycling. Whilst most jar lids have an insert glued into the lid in August 2019 we redesigned ours to have no glue so that the white insert can be easily removed and the lid reused. Return them to us and we’ll wash and reuse them for the next batch.
Boxes – We’ve designed our boxes to protect the glass inside, so we can minimise the use of packaging when sending orders. All of our boxes are made with FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) card and vegetable inks. They’re widely recycled with home recycling or you can return them to us to reuse.