Workplace Pack - Organic Vegan Hand Sanitiser 5L x 4
- This year there will be over 1 billion single use hand sanitisers bought in the UK alone – choose the sustainable option.
- 62% ethanol effectively sanitises your hands.
- Contains moisturising aloe vera and vegetable glycerine to combat dry skin
- Microplastic Free – synthetic hand gels contain high levels of microplastics which damage our oceans – we are proud to work with the Plastic Soup Foundation to ensure our products are microplastic free
- Cruelty Free
- Rated 5 out of 5 by the Daily Mail
- Proud suppliers to the Scottish Government for vital frontline services including the NHS.
- 2% of all our sales (not profits!) go to charity every year.
alcohol, aqua (Water), glycerin (Vegetable), aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) leaf juice, mentha piperita (Peppermint) leaf oil, mentha viridis (Spearmint) leaf oil, litsea cubeba (May Chang) fruit oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange Sweet) peel oil, limonene, citral, linalool, geraniol, citronellol
How to refill:
Simply remove the pump and pour into your 50ml bottle when it has ran out – it’s that simple!
How to use your hand sanitiser: Washing your hands with soap for 20 seconds is best but when you can’t do this a hand sanitiser is the best option. For best results spray liberally directly onto hands, rub hands together thoroughly to ensure all of hands and fingers, including nails, are sanitised. Leave to dry naturally.
Important Information: Use hand sanitisers safely. Always read the label and product information before use.