Organic Vegan Hand Sanitiser Refill 500ml
- This year there will be over 1 billion single use hand sanitisers bought in the UK alone – choose the sustainable option.
- 62% ethanol effectively sanitises your hands.
- Contains moisturising aloe vera and vegetable glycerine to combat dry skin
- Microplastic Free – synthetic hand gels contain high levels of microplastics which damage our oceans – we are proud to work with the Plastic Soup Foundation to ensure our products are microplastic free
- Cruelty Free
- Rated 5 out of 5 by the Daily Mail
- Proud suppliers to the Scottish Government for vital frontline services including the NHS.
- 2% of all our sales (not profits!) go to charity every year.
alcohol, aqua (Water), glycerin (Vegetable), aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) leaf juice, mentha piperita (Peppermint) leaf oil, mentha viridis (Spearmint) leaf oil, litsea cubeba (May Chang) fruit oil, citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange Sweet) peel oil, limonene, citral, linalool, geraniol, citronellol
How to refill: Simply remove the pump and pour into your 50ml bottle when it has ran out – it’s that simple!
How to use your hand sanitiser: Washing your hands with soap for 20 seconds is best but when you can’t do this a hand sanitiser is the best option. For best results spray liberally directly onto hands, rub hands together thoroughly to ensure all of hands and fingers, including nails, are sanitised. Leave to dry naturally.
Important Information: Use hand sanitisers safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
Every element of this packaging has been designed with reusability in mind. Either reuse the packaging yourself, or send it back to us for free and we’ll wash and reuse it in our next batch. Learn more about Return · Refill · Repeat.
How we designed this packaging with sustainability in mind
Rock Paper Labels – The most sustainable water-resistant material we can find. It’s 80% limestone dust (a “waste” product) and is made using no water and no bleach. Applied using ultra low-tack adhesive so they can be easily removed for reusing bottles and jars.
Aluminium Bottles – Did you know that about 75% of the aluminium ever produced is still in use today? It’s widely recycled with home recycling, but reusing your bottles is much more sustainable! Return them to us and we will wash and reuse them.